Student Worship team covenant
After observing the worship team ministry, spending time in prayer, and talking to my family about the commitment required to become involved in this ministry, I choose to commit to the following:
· Personal submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every area of my life.
· Respect for other members of this ministry, elders, and authorities in church, school, and society.
· Willingness to lead, teach, and encourage others and to serve as an example of a Christ-filled life.
· Personal integrity and truthfulness.
· A willingness to receive instruction and submit to pastors, leaders, and others.
· A lifestyle that is both godly and “above reproach,” knowing that my lifestyle is a model for others.
· Being a team player by recognizing that every person is a valuable part of a ministry.
· Connecting with other believers and creating an atmosphere in which we can grow together.
· Having fun while enjoying the process, people, and the experience of the worship ministry team.
· Leading others into the deep places of worship by living a life of worship at all times with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, regardless of whether I am on stage, in the congregation, at home, or in the community.
· Being punctual, recognizing our time is limited and thus arriving on time for all worship practices and services that I am scheduled to attend.
· Always pursuing excellence by practicing on my own time and coming prepared.
· Contacting the worship leader at least 24 hours in advance if I will be unable to attend.